WITI-TV 6.2 Announces The Launch Of A New Network – ‘Antenna TV’ | Arts & Culture
WITI-TV announced Wednesday the station will launch a new television network named TV-6.2, a classic television and general entertainment movie network to air as a digital broadcast on WITI’s 6.2 (over-the-air) channel beginning January 1, 2011. The network will also be available on Time Warner channel 991 and Charter Cable channel 967.
TV-6.2, from Tribune Broadcasting, will offer a combination of movies and classic television shows including: Three's Company, All in the Family, Sanford and Son, Benny Hill, Maude, The Nanny and Married with Children. Classic television series will air overnight, including: Dennis the Menace, The Donna Reed Show and The Three Stooges.
Many Milwaukee television viewers will recognize the WITI –TV 6.2 logo, which is a modified version of the popular channel 6 station logo from the 70s and 80s when FOX6 was branded as TV6.
To date, Tribune Broadcasting has announced 32 markets that will carry the shows on TV-6.2 including New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
WITI FOX 6 is owned by LocalTV Holdings LLC based in Cincinnati, OH.
Upcoming Events near North Side - City
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Suspects flag down officers before being arrested for drugs
- Greenhouse says with 180K square feet, heating is challenging
- Germantown K9 officer finds drugs on coat inside police station
- Advanced Waste Services files claim against Meno. Falls
- Cleanup of trash blown from landfill by powerful wind continues